Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SE Asia Someday

There is a group of 4 from our church in SE Asia right now and their blog is incredible! Check it out at www.woostercar.blogspot.com and see the pictures of the little children that we support through Team Hope. There are pictures there of the pavilion that funds from Team Hope built, too. One day, I will go there and hug those children! I hope to take our whole family oneday to Cambodia and Thailand. Our new Team Hope slogan is, "Ordinary People racing to relieve Extraordinary Need." This is what I mean- I am so ordinary, most of us are. The needs there, the needs in Haiti and the rest of the world are extraordinary; Almost overwhelming and ordinary people don't know what to do! But, we love and serve an EXTRAORDINARY God who does know what to do and He is using His ordinary people to do it! I don't know why I get to be part of His plan, but I am humbled and thankful and one day I will see the fruit in Asia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment